CMF Custom Watch Face Challenge
Unlock your creativity and join our thrilling Watch Design Challenge! Submit your unique watch design and stand a chance to win exclusive prizes!
- Submission Agreement: By participating, all entrants consent to the official Terms & Conditions of the challenge. Make sure to review these terms to ensure your entry is eligible.
[ ] I agree to the Terms & Conditions
[ ] I agree to the the EULA
Submit Your Design: Once you've agreed to the above requirements, click the 'Submit' button to upload your design and officially enter the competition!
CMF by Nothing Watch Design Contest: Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before submitting your work and confirm your agreement to comply with these terms.
The Contest is open to the following participants:
- Open to individuals who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry.
- Employees of Nothing and their immediate families are ineligible.
- No purchase necessary. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
- Contest Period
- The Contest begins on January , 2024, at [3:30pm] GMT and ends on February [15 ] 2024, at 23:59 PM GMT.
How to Enter
- To participate, submit your watch design via https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKpfTBKs8h8u4zTLq2S0yFQ-3nHIgOQe_PL0pNOAwXUCPMkA/viewform
- Your Entry must be an original creation and must not infringe any third-party rights.
- Limit one submission per person.
- Formats accepted: .jpg, .png, size limit is GB.
- Judging Criteria
- Entries will be judged based on originality, creativity, aesthetic appeal, and ability to complement Nothing's product design ethos.
- The judging panel will consist of notable designers and representatives from Nothing's CMF division.
- The prize(s) and value(s) will be determined and announced by Nothing. Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative or prize substitution will be offered, except at the sole discretion of Nothing.
- Winners will be notified via our official instagram handle - @cmf.tech
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Nothing to use the winner's name, likeness, and Entry for promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
[10 Winners will each receive 1 x Watch Pro, 1 x Buds Pro and 1 x 65W GaN Charger]
- Winner Selection
- Winner(s) will be selected based on the criteria specified by Nothing. The decision of Contest judges will be final and binding in all respects. Winner(s) will be notified via the contact information provided with the submission. If a potential winner does not respond within the stipulated time, Nothing reserves the right to forfeit the prize and select an alternate winner.
- Winners will be announced on February , 2024, on our official instagram handle - @cmf.tech
- Intellectual Property Rights
- You represent and warrant that Your submitted work is an original creation and does not infringe upon the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- You further assert that the Entry has not been published or distributed on any platform, nor entered into any other competition prior to this Contest.
- By submitting an Entry, You grant Nothing and its affiliates a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, transferrable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit the Entry in any manner and for any purpose, including without limitation, for commercial purposes and in any media formats and through any media channels.
- You understand that the winning designs will become the property of Nothing and may be used for commercial purposes. Attribution for the design will at Nothing's discretion and as per company policy.
- You agree to execute any documentation required by Nothing to confirm the license grants in this Contest’s Terms and Conditions if Nothing so requests.
- Data Protection:
- You consent to your Personal Data being transferred, stored (both electronically and manually) by Nothing to Nothing and its business partner(s) located outside of the European Economic Area or area of residence for the purposes of maintaining records of the Contest and developing Contest-related external marketing materials (“Materials”). You hereby agree that such usages shall constitute legitimate business needs for Nothing.
- You further acknowledge and agree that his/her participation in the Contest may result in his or her name, social media handle and other personal data (“Personal Data”, as defined below) being announced publicly. You hereby waive any and all objections to such disclosures in the Materials.
- For the purposes of this Agreement, “Personal Data” may include, but is not limited to email address, name, birthdate, passport or ID number, home address, contact information, region of residence, likeness or appearance. Nothing and its partners shall only retain the Participant’s Personal Data only as long as it may be needed.
- You acknowledge that collection and processing of the Personal Data listed in Section 9(D) for the uses described herein shall constitute a legitimate business need of Nothing.
- Nothing undertakes to ensure that Nothing and its partners will take appropriate measures to protect Participants’ Personal Data and use Participants’ Personal Data only for the purposes described in this Agreement. Both Data Controller(s) and Data Processor(s) shall sign data processing agreements (DPAs) to meet the European Union’s requirements with respect to data processing.
- Nothing reserves the right to cancel or amend the Contest and these Terms and Conditions without notice in case of any unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of Nothing's reasonable control.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Nothing shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your participation in the Contest or from Your acceptance or use of any prize.
- GOVERNING LAW:
The Contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- By participating, You agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Terms, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Nothing as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Interpretation and Disputes. Contestants agree:
- To be bound by these Terms and all decisions of the judges, which are final and binding.
- That any disputes shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales (or by mandatory local laws, if applicable), without regard to conflict of law principles. The courts of London shall have exclusive jurisdiction. That they consent and waive any objection to the jurisdiction of said tribunals for any such disputes.
- This Agreement shall be written and construed in the English language. Any translation shall not be the official version and, in the event of any conflict, the English version shall control.
- Nothing reserves the right of interpretation with respect to these Terms. Should there exist any conflict between these Terms and any other communication, including but not limited to the Website, communication, email, public statements by Nothing employees/agents, or any other form of communication, these Terms shall prevail.
- Confidentiality. Each Contestant agrees to keep in strict confidence any Nothing confidential information they may encounter during the course of their participation of the Contest. “Confidential Information includes, without limitation, to names and Personal Data of Nothing employees and agents, names and Personal Data of other Contestants; information about current, future and potential products; financial information; unreleased marketing campaigns; business methods; information marked as “Confidential”; and any other information reasonably expected to be kept confidential under the circumstances. Contestants shall not disclose, disseminate, transfer, copy, exploit, or otherwise make use of such Confidential Information without Nothing’s express written consent. Exception may be made for Confidential Information that becomes available through no fault of the Contestant or is disclosed pursuant to an order from a court or other government body of competent jurisdiction, provided that the Contestant notifies Nothing in advance and takes reasonable steps to limit any further disclosure.
- Void Where Prohibited. The Contest is void where prohibited:
- If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
- If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Nothing may suspend, modify or terminate the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, in which case the prizes will be awarded among the eligible submissions received that were unaffected by the problem, if possible.
- Contestants’ entry in this Contest shall be strictly in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Participant represents and warrants that he/she is not subject to any blacklists or sanctions of relevant countries, including, without limitation, the United States, the United Kingdom, and the European Union. Due to sanctions and other legal restrictions, Nothing’s services—including participation in this Contest—may not be available in all countries or regions.
- Non-discrimination.Nothing conducts the Contest in accordance with all relevant equality and anti-discrimination law (whether in relation to race, sex, gender reassignment, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, pregnancy, maternity or otherwise).
- Relationship Amongst the Parties. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms, the relationship between the Contestant and Nothing is on a principal-to-principal basis and nothing in this Agreement will be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture, association of persons, or employment/agency relationship between the Parties. The Contestant shall not have any right to obligate or bind Nothing, or vice versa, in any manner whatsoever. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall give any rights of any kind to any third parties, whatsoever.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms, together with any and all exhibits, annexures, and schedules, or amendments made by Nothing in writing, constitutes the entire understanding and agreement in relation to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other agreements, understandings and representations made by either Party, prior to execution of this Agreement, whether verbal or written.
- Severability. Each term and provision of these Terms shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law and any invalid, illegal or unenforceable term or provision shall be deemed replaced by a term or provision that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of the invalid, illegal or unenforceable term or provision.
For further questions about the contest Terms and conditions, please contact: email@example.com